Your privacy is important to us
Nativis LR International AB’s processing of your personal data
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect personal information you provide us with when you place orders on our website, e-mail us or sign up for our newsletter. The personal information that you share with us may, for example, include contact information, date of birth and payment information. We may also collect certain personal information from external partners such as address information from public registers and creditworthiness information from credit rating agencies, banks, or credit reporting companies.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• When processing orders and returns in our web shop
• For SMS notifications about delivery status
• In case we need to contact you regarding delivery problems
• In email correspondence
• When sending out of newsletters, if subscribed
• For work that prevents misuse or other inappropriate use of our website
We store your information for as long as it is required to fulfill the above purposes or if we are required by law to do so. Your personal data will then be deleted.
What are your rights?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following rights to individuals:
• The right to be informed about the personal data we have about you
• The right to rectification, is your right to have incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant personal data to be corrected or deleted. The data cannot be deleted in a case of a statutory requirement for storage e.g., accounting rules or other legitimate reasons such as unpaid invoices.
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data. e.g., if you dispute the accuracy of the information, you can demand us to limit the usage of the information while the accuracy of the information is being checked.
• The right to data portability, is the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another personal data controller in a structured, generally used, and machine-readable format.
• The right to object to our processing of your personal data. It can be overruled if we have legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms.
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You can revoke your consent that allows us to use your information for marketing purposes at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter. You can also contact us by sending an e-mail. See contact information below.
We’ll respond to your e-mail within 24 hours
What are cookies?
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content.
Do I have to allow cookies?
If you want to shop in the store but do not want cookies to be saved on your computer when you close your browser, you can visit our page in private mode. The mode is called differently depending on your browser: "Incognito Window" (Chrome), "Private Window" (Firefox) or "InPrivate Window" (Microsoft Edge). All cookies set during the visit in private mode are then deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
The potential problem with refusing to accept cookies is that some website owners may not allow you to use their websites. Another downside is that without acceptance, you may not receive the full user experience on certain websites.
The information you use to login to "my pages" is stored in a so-called session cookie and is therefore deleted when you close your browser.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics and AdWords which also set cookies, this to get an idea of how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain identifying information about you.
We do not disclose customer information to third parties. We are constantly working to protect our website and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized changes that may reveal or destroy information we hold.
We use HTTPS, which means that all communication between the visitor and the web shop is encrypted.